Ensuring the organization’s management system development,implementation and continuous improvement
The Secretary and the members of the Trust Board Representatives from academics, administration, industry and social work and a UGC nominee form the governing body. The governing body discuss and take various decisions relating to infrastructure development, student enrichment and all other matters relating to institutional growth.
- Our President Dr. T. Sivakumar with specialization in social work has contributed in decision making for the student enrichment and development.
- Our Secretary Thiru. D. Maninathan B.E., gives continuous motivation and support for the development of the institution in particular the women students. He, being an engineer insists on the research progress in the college and encourages researchers.
- Our Administrative Officer and Former Principal, Selvi R. Manimegalai contributes for the effective planning and implementation of various strategies relating to organizational development.
- The other NKM trust members Mrs. T. Sarojaammal, Dr. K. Vajiravelu M.B.B.S., Mr. P.Thulasimaniselvam, B.A., B.L., Mrs M.U. Dhanalakshmi, B.A., Mr. P. Prasanthkumar B.E., M.B.A., Mr. V. Devarajan contribute for the institutional development.
- UGC Nominee helps in the institutional development in alignment with UGC’s Vision and Mission.
College Committee Members
President Dr. T. Sivakumar M.A.,
Secretary Mr. D. Maninathan B.E.,
Mr. P. Thulasimaniselvam, B.A., B.L.,
Dr. K. Vajiravelu M.B.B.S.,
Selvi R. Manimegalai M.Sc., M.Phil.,
Dr. Ernest David M.Sc., Ph.D.,
Dr. P.N. Sudha M.Sc., M.Phil., M.Ed., Ph.D.,
Senior most teaching staff
Mrs. K. Nappinai M.Com M.Phil.,
Dr. S. Mythili M.Com., M.Phil., Ph.D.
All the members of the trust and college committee adopt a comprehensive approach to matters relating to institutional development. The Management in consultation with the Principal and other senior administrative Head, determines the short term goals and long term goals and objectives of the institution aligning to the vision and mission of the college. From the framing of academic calendar, modes of admission process and guidelines for maintenance of discipline to evaluation process to achieve the objectives, an action plan for the year is chalked out and benchmarks are provided in the beginning of the year. The Principal coordinates with the component units of the institution, thereby enabling the teaching and non-teaching staff and the students’ community to work in unison both for their welfare and development of the institution.