The college provides bus facility for the students to commute from different parts of the city at a nominal amount. Our College has a very good Transport System. It’s mainly for the Girls those who come from long distance. The College encourages students and staff who live within three miles of the campus to maximise their environmental friendliness by cycling to college.
Thirteen college buses cater to the transport needs of students from various parts of the city and one van to meet emergency needs, if any.
Students on commencement of academic year are to remit nominal amount – with transport cell as an annual fee for availing the facility .The Transport Officer then issues bus passes to the students along the designated routes. The bus pass is valid for one year and students are expected to produce the pass for identification on demand.
BUS ROUTE MAPS
DKM has very good transport facility supported by a fleet of more than 12 buses running on more than 12 routes across different towns.
- ASNAMPET (VIA) ABDULLAPURAM AIRPORT
- KANNAMANGALAM, KUNNATHUR, ARNI
- PENNATHUR, USSOOR, ANAICUT
- ABDULLAPURAM, AERODROME, ELAVAMBADI, THARVAZHI, ANAICUT, ODUGATHUR
- ABDULLAPURAM, SDUVALAI, POIGAI, PALLIKONDA, VETTUVANAM
- VADUKANTHANGAL,VEPPANERI,K.V.KUPPAM,PERUMANGUPPAM,RUSHA,ALAMARAM,CHENNAGKUPPAM,KILLALANNTHUR,K.A OTTUR,GUDIYATHAM
- GANDHI NAGAR, VIT, TIRUVALAM, BHEL, SIPCOT
- KATPADI, KILLYTHANPATTARAI, RICEMILL, KARASAMANGALAM, LATTERI, EDAPALAYAM, RANGAMPETTAI CROSS, K. V. KUPPAM,
- LATTERI (VIA) KATPADI,
- SATHUVACHARI, ARCOT, RANIPET, WALAJA,
- D.K.M. TO SEDUVALAI (VIA) VADUKANTHANKAL,
- D.K.M TO KATPADI.