DKM COLLEGE FOR WOMEN (AUTONOMOUS), VELLORE
PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT COMMITTEE
- ABOUT PROFESSIONAL ETHICS AND CODE OF CONDUCT COMMITTEE
Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct Committee has been established in DKM College for Women, Vellore to look after the implementation of Code of Ethics and Conduct by the Teaching Staff, Non-Teaching Staff and Students inside the campus. The codes of conduct that has to be followed is being designed and monitored by the professional ethics and code of Committee of our college. Also, the committee creates awareness to the Teaching Staff, Non-Teaching Staff and Students on the Code of Conduct to be followed in Class rooms, Library, Examination Hall, Play Ground, Hostel and Function/Program Venue.
- To formulate a code of conduct to be followed by Teaching Staff, Non-Teaching Staff and Students inside the campus.
- To see that the codes of conduct is within the acceptable norms.
- To spread the acceptable code of conduct among everyone inside the campus.
- To oversee whether the code of conduct is implemented and followed by the staff and students.
- To organize seminars, special meetings, programs etc. from time-to-time to create awareness on code of conduct.
- To make everyone to understand that this committee is a perpetual committee.
DETAILS OF COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Professional Ethics and Code of Conduct Committee has been constituted with the following members:
Chief Advisor of the Committee
- Dr.R. Banumathy,
Convenor of the Committee
Associate Professor and Head, Department of History
Members of the Committee
- Dr.J.Shanthi, Librarian
- Dr.V.Prabha, Assistant Professor of Bio-Chemistry
- Dr.A.Vidhya, Assistant Professor of Micro-Biology
Code of Conduct Minutes : View Document
Code of Conduct for Students, Teachers, Governing Body, Principal and Non-Teaching Staff : View Document
General Code of Conduct : View Document