Department of Mathematics
Year of Establishment
- The department remains very active and vibrant in conducting enrichment programs to promote students in the field of Mathematics.
- The department offers a rich Mathematical environment where students are actively encouraged to participate in Seminars/ Conferences / Workshops.
- Every year department conducts Seminars/ Conferences / Workshops and Association Activities .
- Intercollegiate competitions are also being conducted in the department.
- The department has undergone considerable development in terms of teaching and research.
- The course aims to provide a deeper understanding of Mathematics.
- The learning environment is very dynamic.
- Assignment, seminars and test are conducted frequently.
- Soft skill training is given to students to enhance their communication skills.
- Supports the students by issuing books from the departmental library.
Some of the job opportunities are
- Assistant Professor in Colleges
- School Teachers
- Employment in Banking sectors and other private sectors.
- Placement in IT companies like INFOSYS, WIPRO, CTS, TCS, HCL, IBM etc.
- Private tuition centres.
- Employment in Government sectors.
A Mathematical degree program involves a combination of Pure Mathematics(Theory and Abstract) and Applied Mathematics(Practical Applications). As society becomes more technically dependent, there will be an increasing requirement for people with the working knowledge of Mathematics. The Math knowledge inculcates in students a broad range of skills in problem solving, logical reasoning and flexible thinking. This leads to careers that are exciting, challenging and diverse in nature.
- Separate library in the department
- Separate computer in the department
- Smart class room facilities
- Conference hall for conducting seminars/conferences/special guest lecture meetings/workshop
- WiFi connection to access the internet 24 x 7
- Separate computer lab with 34 computers and 2 printers for conducting C Programming classes.
|Mrs. G.VINU PRIYA||308MAA02||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Dr.N.NITHYAPRIYA||308MAA03||Assistant Professor|
Retired Faculties ( Aided )
|Mrs. Dr.Mrs.K.AMEENAL BIBI||308MAA01||Associate Professor & Head|
|Mrs.R.RAMYA||308MAUA01||Head & Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|Mrs.B.VIJAYALAKSHMI||308MAUA02||Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|Mrs.C.REVATHI||308MAUA03||Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|Dr. T. RANJANI||308MAUA04||Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|S.No.||Name and Nature of Programme||Date of the Programme||Title/Topic||Report|
|1.||Exclusive Virtual Power Seminar||16.07.2020||Job Skills to Succeed in The Post Pandemic World||View|
|2.||Mathematics Association Meet (Aided)||23.02.2021||Mathematical Models for Social Science Research||View|
|3.||Mathematics Association Meet (Unaided)||01.03.2021||Role of Fuzzy Sets in Graph||View|