Department of Management Studies
Year of Establishment
|Course Offered||Sanctioned Strength/ Year|
|M.Phil (Management)||(5) Full Time & Part Time|
- Conducts National/ State level programs every year.
- Invites resource persons from industry & academic for programs.
- Updated curriculum with an interdisciplinary exposure
- Produces 100% of results in more than 95% of the papers.
- Extension services and community services are done on regular basis to various organizations.
- Highly Qualified Assistant Professors who have published 20 articles and presented 25 papers in National & Inter-national Level Conferences.
- Students also participate & present papers in many Conferences and have bagged more than 100 prizes in various events.
- Regular parent-faculty meetings are conducted with professional counselors to provide an insight to parent in handling their wards
- Non-Major subjects offered by the Department i. Office Management ii. Fundamentals of Business Information System Management iii. Cyber law fundamentals iv. Elements of hospital management
- Skill based subjects offered
|In B.Sc., (ISM)||In BBA|
|1. Customer Relationship management 2. Business Communication fundamentals||1.Fundamentals of Secretarial practice 2. Elements of Hotel Management|
|In Common 1. Leadership Skills 2. Knowledge Management|
To expose students to the current concepts of Technology, system & Information Management with a view to understand, learns to apply the concepts to practical managerial situations. The need of the hour is to manage information in such a way to get the right information at the right time and in the right way to enable the managers to take the right & successful decisions. This systems approach to handle the ocean of information has wide scope in all areas.
Subject Offered B.Sc., (I.S.M)
|Computer systems& elements of programming|
|Principles of Management||Marketing Management|
|Business Information system Management||PC Software practicals|
|Mathematics &Statistics for Management||Quantitative Techniques|
|C Programming||C Programming Lab|
|Accounting &Finance for Managers||Tally|
|Object oriented programming with C++||C++ Programming Lab|
|Research Methodology||Web Technology|
|E-Business||Human Resource Management|
|Programming in Java||Java practical &Web practical|
|Data base managementsystems with RDBMS practicals|
Curriculum includes current trend for employability.
Core courses consist of management subjects and information technology subjects equally in ISM. Allied courses have current concepts.
Case study, group discussion, Brain Storming & seminar are compulsory in all units. Visit to industrial units/ business houses are compulsory followed by submission of reports.
Industrial training for a minimum period of two weeks during summer vacation after the II year for UG & I year for PG students. Compulsory group project.
Extra support to students based on their background (Education) to improve their knowledge in which they lack.
Tutor's counseling to eradicate any psychological problems of the students in order to erase the barriers of their upliftment.
Our students got placements in
|Infosys, Bangalore||Wipro Technologies, Chennai|
|ICICI, Vellore||Nokia, Sripeambathur|
|Ganathipathi Tulsi Engineering college||ICE, Vellore|
|Tata Indicom, Chennai||Samco Metals & Alloys, Vellore|
|MRS Info Tech, Vellore.||N trust Infotech(P)Ltd., (KPO) Chennai|
|Vasan Eye Care||VIT-University, Vellore|
|Swetha TVS, Vellore||SAME Deutz fahr, Ranipet.|
|Nutrine Confectionery Co(p)Ltd.,||E.I.D. parry ware (p) Ltd., Ranipet|
|TamilNadu Industrial Explosives Ltd., Vellore||SHARE (Vellore) A NGO based on SHG's|
|BTP India (p) Ltd., Kanchipuram||AD Links India (P) Ltd., Kerala|
|Coramandal Fertilizer Ltd., Ranipet.||Greaves Contton, Ranipet|
|VST Motors, Vellore||Ganesh Motors, Vellore|
|Star Heat Treaters, Chennai||BHEL,Ranipet|
|Mrs. V.S.Palaniammal||308MSUA01||Assistant Professor & Head||Click Here|
|Mrs. R. Maheswari||308MSUA02||Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|Mrs. A. Rama||308MSUA03||Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|Mrs.A.Kalaiselvi||308MSUA04||Assistant Professor||Click Here|
|Dr.E.Veronica||308MSUA05||Assistant Professor||Click Here|