Physical Education is an integral part of our curriculum. All UG and PG students are trained in group events which are displayed on the sports day. Physical directresses are appointed in the aided and self-supporting streams to promote the sports activities of the college. Scholarships and fees reduction is also provided to zonal, state and national level players. Prizes and cash awards are given by the Management to students for outstanding performances in their respective events.
- Necessary sports equipments are purchased as and when required.
- Separate coaches for special games are hired to train students throughout the year.
- Indoor sports facilities like Table tennis, Carrom, Chess, Badminton are available.
- Outdoor sports Facilities like Kho-Kho, Kabbadi, Volley ball, Throw ball, Football, Hockey and Cricket are provided.
- Fitness facilities like Tread mill, Fitness Cycle are available.
- A Fitness Center is made available to students and staff.
||Directress of Physical Education
|Mrs. Dr. M. LOGESWARI