- To create and promote Holistic and Integrated development in rural women by imparting quality higher education.
- The vision stated above is translated into action through the following Mission statements.
- To enable students to achieve academic excellence though efficient teaching, meticulous learning and systematic evaluation.
- To enable students through relevant programmes and practices emerge as economically independent, personally upright, morally sound, culturally refined, spiritually aware and rich, socially responsible, nationally conscious, worldly wise, willing to transform and engender meaningful social transformation.
- The Motto of the college is “ACT, ARISE and ACTIVATE”
Our College Emblem Synchronizes the chief guidelines of life-Act, Arise and Activate.