|Name||Dr. A. Vidhya|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc., M. Phil., (Ph.D).,|
|Designation||Associate Professor And Head|
|Field of Specialization||Applied Microbiology|
|Research Experience||7 years|
|Papers Presented ||3|
|Papers under preparation||5|
|Abstracts in Conference proceedings||NA|
- University nominee in the dept. of Microbiology at Adhiparasakthi college of Arts and Science, Kalavai
- University nominee in the dept. of Microbiology at Auxilium college, Vellore.
|Participation in Extension activities||
- Judged the science exhibition and poster session at KMG College, Gudiyattam.
- Judged the oral presentation at National level seminar at Adhiparasakthi college, Kalavai.
- Served as a “Resource Person” in State Level Workshop on Microorganisms: “Let us Observe and Learn”, “MICROTECHS-13” sponsored by TNSCST, Chennai & NCSTC, New Delhi organized by Auxilium College, Vellore on 23rd-25th Sep, 2013.
- Judged the science exhibition VVNKM School, Vellore
- Gave resource talk on Bioremediation in the inauguration of enviroclub at Auxilium college, Vellore.
|Membership in Professional and other bodies||Executive Member In Indian Association Of Applied Microbiology|
|Honours and Awards received|
|Any other information||Net Qualified|