|Name||Dr. A. Vidhya|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc., M. Phil., (Ph.D).,|
|Designation||Associate Professor And Head|
|Field of Specialization||Applied Microbiology|
|Research Experience||7 years|
|Papers Presented ||3|
|Papers under preparation||5|
|Abstracts in Conference proceedings||NA|
- University nominee in the dept. of Microbiology at Adhiparasakthi college of Arts and Science, Kalavai
- University nominee in the dept. of Microbiology at Auxilium college, Vellore.
|Participation in Extension activities||
- Judged the science exhibition and poster session at KMG College, Gudiyattam.
- Judged the oral presentation at National level seminar at Adhiparasakthi college, Kalavai.
- Served as a “Resource Person” in State Level Workshop on Microorganisms: “Let us Observe and Learn”, “MICROTECHS-13” sponsored by TNSCST, Chennai & NCSTC, New Delhi organized by Auxilium College, Vellore on 23rd-25th Sep, 2013.
- Judged the science exhibition VVNKM School, Vellore
- Gave resource talk on Bioremediation in the inauguration of enviroclub at Auxilium college, Vellore.
|Membership in Professional and other bodies||Executive Member In Indian Association Of Applied Microbiology|
|Honours and Awards received|
|Any other information||Net Qualified|
- Screening of bioemulsifier and biosurfactant producing streptomycetes from different soil samples and testing its heavy metal resistance, International journal of current microbiology and applied sciences, vol .14, no 5, pg 687-694
- Screening of phytochemicals and testing the antimicrobial activity of different parts of Erigeon sp and its essential oil, International journal of current microbiology and applied sciences vol l4, no 8, pg 372-378
- UV- VIS, GC- MS and FT-IR analysis and determination of in-vitro Antioxidant activity of lycopene from Citrullus lanatus, International journal of pharmaceutical science and research (communicate d and accepted)
- Characterisation of Erigeron sp extracts and its essential oil by FTIR analysis and testing its antioxidant activity, International journal of pharmaceutical research scholars (communicated and accepted)
- Screening for the production of iaa, siderophore and phosphate Solubilizing ability of actinobacteria from rhizosphere soil and In-vitro plant growth study using ragi, International journal of recent scientific research (communicated and accepted)
- Watermelon seed extracts & fresh juice invitro screening of phytochemical and antimcrobial activity by TLC technique, International Journal of advanced lifesciences.
- Biosynthesis of silver nanoparticles using extremophilic actinomycetes isolated from alkaline soil, Journal of current perspectives in Applied Mcrobiology
- Isolation and Screening of alkalophilic actinobacteria for biosynthesis and characterization of silver nanoparticles, International Journal of Novel Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences online.
- Antimicrobial activity of Nigella sativa, Acorus calamus, Myristica fragrans and Hemidesmus indicus and its synergistic effect with antibiotics, International Journal of Current Research and Review (IJCRR)
Cialis hapini orjinal olarak satin alabilmek icin Turkiye resmi sitesi https://cialisbbuy.com/ cialis
sitesini ziyaret edebilirsiniz.
viagra hapini satin alabilmek icin https://www.viagrans.com/ viagra
sitesini ziyaret edebilirsiniz.