YOUTH RED CROSS ACTIVITIES
- INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY was celebrated on 21-06-2016. 100 YRC volunteers participated.
- Awareness programme on INTERNATIONAL DAY AGAINST DRUG ABUSE AND ILLICIT TRAFFICKING was held on 28/06/2016 at IRCS, Vellore District Bracnch. YRC Volunteers took past.
- Awareness Programme on “VOLUNTARY BLOOD DONATION” was organized at D Block, Conference Hall on 01/07/2016. 120 YRC Volunteers participated. Dr. Latha Lakshmi M.B.B.S., D.G.O., M.S(O.G)., was the chief Guest.
- BLOOD DONATION CAMP was organized in the college campus on 22.7.2016. 30 Units of Blood were donated to Adukkamparai Medical College and Hospital, Vellore.
- ‘WORLD HEPATITIS DAY’ was observed on 27.07.2016 Dr.B.Nandhini M.B.B.S., CMC, triggered awareness about the disease. 400 YRC Volunteers took part.
- HIV/ AIDS AWARENESS PROGRAMME was held on 09/08/2016 from 11.30 AM to 1.00 PM at D Block Conference Hall. Ms.Malliga Chandran, Director, WHEEL, Addressed the gathering. 500 YRC Volunteers were Participated.
- GENEVA CONVENTION DAY was celebrated by organizing Elecution, Essay and Drawing Competitions on 17/08/2016.
Essay (Topic): International Redcross Movement
Drawing (Topic): Humanity
Elocution (Topic): Environmental Protection
- ONE DAY DISTRICT LEVEL YRC STUDY CAMP held on 02/09/2016. 120 YRC volunteers from 16 colleges tookpart.
- ONE DAY DISTRICT LEVEL ELOCUTION CONTEST held on 14/09/2016.
- Topic: Youth Employment in India(5 Minutes)
I Place: Ms.M. Karthiga Kingston Engg. College
II Place: Ms.Ghousia III B.Com., DKM College
- “INTERNATIONAL DISASTER REDUCTION DAY” Rally was observed on 13/10/2016 YRC P.O. and 50 YRC Volunteers participated in the Rally from Nataji Stadium to Gandhi Statue (Old Bus stand), Vellore